Fixed a bug when a category is specified with  and a colon (:) is in the subject, but not specifying a category
Fixed a bug where attached images were not being detected properly causing a “File is empty. Please upload something more substantial.” error
Fixed bug that was truncating content at the first html encoded character.
Added feature to limit the number of emails processed
Fixed bug where #img# was not processing the caption correctly
Lots of fixes and compatibility with WordPress 3.5.
- Fixed bug where having a colon in the subject caused the subject to get truncated
- Added donation link to admin screen
- Fixed bug where #img# captions with double-byte characters were not working
- Fixed bug where default settings were corrupt
- Fixed several bugs in tag detection logic
- Fixed bug where non-base64 and non-quoted-printable sections were not converted to utf-8
- Fixed bug where the end filter wasn’t removed from the post
- Add additional logging to attachment upload process
- Changes to support WP 3.5
Still tightening things up. Fixed some new bugs and some old bugs.
- Fixed warning when there is no subject
- Removed all script and style tags from HTML content in place of XSS warning
- Removed XSS warning
- Fixed bug where post type was not being detected if only case is different
- Fixed bug with custom post type and leading spaces in the subject
- Fixed bug where custom fields were not being populated for images
Another maintenance release, this one focused on better non-English support and inline images.
- Fixed bug where date, author, etc didn’t get set.
- Fixed bug where Postie was treating attached images as strings
- Fixed bug where inline images were not being attached correctly
- Fixed bug where the subject was not being decoded correctly if the charset was different from the system charset
- Fixed bug where base64 strings were being double decoded.
This maintenance release fixes the following issues:
- fix collisions with simple_html_dom
- fix bug when trying to get file name from MIME part
- fix bug causing Cannot modify header information warning
So it turns out that Postie is a complex beast and I’m still learning all the nooks and crannies. 1.4.7 fixes a bug where some of the schedules didn’t work.
Thanks to everyone who asked a question or requested a feature on the forums.
Lots of small changes in this release. The big one is making the XSS check a warning rather than aborting the post as there were too many false positives.
- Changed XSS check to only emit warning until a better solution can be developed
- Fixed bug where authorized addresses were being checked with case sensitive rather than insensitive.
- Started using PHP Simple HTML DOM Parser http://simplehtmldom.sourceforge.net/
- Started process of logging all error messages to the log as well as the page (where appropriate)
- Fixed bug where “Preferred Text Type” was not displaying the saved value in settings page.
- Fixed bug where Postie was wiping out all other cron schedules.
- Fixed a number of missing internationalization strings (no translations added however)
- Added documentation for the comments: command
- Added feature to specify a custom post type in the subject line. Thanks to Raam Dev http://raamdev.com for his code.
- Removed a number of deprecated WordPress functions.
- Fixed numerous warning messages
- Added phpUnit tests
- Allow wp-config.php to be in alternate location as described here: http://codex.wordpress.org/Hardening_WordPress#Securing_wp-config.php
- Fix a bug that didn’t replace the #img# tags correctly.