Thanks to everyone who asked a question or requested a feature on the forums.
Lots of small changes in this release. The big one is making the XSS check a warning rather than aborting the post as there were too many false positives.
- Changed XSS check to only emit warning until a better solution can be developed
- Fixed bug where authorized addresses were being checked with case sensitive rather than insensitive.
- Started using PHP Simple HTML DOM Parser http://simplehtmldom.sourceforge.net/
- Started process of logging all error messages to the log as well as the page (where appropriate)
- Fixed bug where “Preferred Text Type” was not displaying the saved value in settings page.
- Fixed bug where Postie was wiping out all other cron schedules.
- Fixed a number of missing internationalization strings (no translations added however)
- Added documentation for the comments: command
- Added feature to specify a custom post type in the subject line. Thanks to Raam Dev http://raamdev.com for his code.
- Removed a number of deprecated WordPress functions.
- Fixed numerous warning messages
- Added phpUnit tests
- Allow wp-config.php to be in alternate location as described here: http://codex.wordpress.org/Hardening_WordPress#Securing_wp-config.php
- Fix a bug that didn’t replace the #img# tags correctly.