- Clarified the behavior of the “Use custom image field for images” setting and moved it to the Image tab.
- Clarified text on some settings.
- Fix bug which prevented captions from working correctly
- Fix bug which prevented more than 9 #img# references from working.
- Account for Unicode non-breaking spaces in regular expressions.
The Shortcode AddOn has a new shortcode – pslug. You can use this shortcode to specify the post “slug”
[pslug slug="my awesome slug"]
This will set the slug for the post to “my-awesome-slug”. This lets you have a slug that is different from the title/subject which is the default.
Note that WordPress will “sanitize” the slug to remove characters that would be invalid in an URL. Also slugs have to be unique so if you use the same one WordPress will append a number to the slug to make it unique, e.g. “my-awesome-slug2”
See all the supported shortcodes.
- Fix issue where attachment with Content-ID doesn’t have a reference in the html not being added to the post.
- Fix issue where attachments not showing if both plain and html are blank and the attachment is part of a multipart (related) block.
- Fix issue where inline PDF was not being detected as a PDF.
- Fix issue where outlook.com is setting an incorrect mime type on images.
- Fix bugs in cURL connection.
- Fix bug where postie_place_media_before and postie_place_media_after were being called incorrectly.
- Fix bug where inline images were not being replaced correctly if WordPress changed the name of the attachment via sanitize_file_name()
- Fix bug where inline images were not being found due to case differences, e.g. img_4180.jpg vs. IMG_4180.JPG
- Fix bug in postie_email_notify_body filter where the modified body is not used for the email.