- Fix: use wp native function to detect MySQL version
- Fix: remove encoding option, everything is UTF-8.
- Feature: add MySQL version to debug output, suppress many email parsing debug messages
- Fix: don’t set actual post format if “standard”
- Feature: Hides WordPress post-by-email feature if Postie is active
- Fix: WP CLI compatibility
- Fix: remove assumption that there is a user with the administrator role
- Fix: check that global is initialized before using
- Fix: more robustness if iconv fails
- Fix: Post format was not being correctly set.
- Feature: change post status to pending/draft if the user doesn’t have publish_posts capability
- Fix: process postie_email_notify_recipients filter regardless of the “Send post confirmation email to” setting
- Fix: process postie_email_reject_recipients filter regardless of the “Send post confirmation email to” setting
I’ve had many requests over the years to find a way to “clean up” posts that come from newsletters etc that have a lot of CSS styling that isn’t compatible with WordPress.
After many false starts I’ve finally released an AddOn that does just that.
- Fix: Incorrectly looking for links in html head style blocks