- Fix bug where filtering out an attachment using
postie_include_attachmentprevented other attachments from being processed
- Update logging to output encoding info
- Fix bug where non-image titles are blank
Fixed bug where image titles are blank. Bug was introduced in 1.9.34. No significant impact, image files just had a blank title and showed as “(no title)” in the Media Library.
Allow for a single admin when sending post confirmation emails.
The Notify on Error setting now lists individual admins in addition to the Nobody and All Admins options.
- Workaround for WP bug #39521 to correctly set image caption from image metadata.
Media items authorship is now set correctly.
The filter intermediate_image_sizes_advanced is now only effective when Postie is running.
- Additional logging
- Add setting to skip image resizing
- WP 5.1 compatibility testing
- Fix delay, command was not being removed from content in all cases
- Additional debug output to track down attachment issue