PublishPress Future (formerly known as Post Expirator) is a great plugin that lets you set a date for a post to be removed. See https://wordpress.org/plugins/post-expirator/ for more information.
This AddOn allows you to specify the PublishPress Future options in your email. For example:
[postexpire when="2021-08-09 17:00" how="delete"]
This will set the post to expire on Aug 8, 2019 at 5:00pm by deleting the post.
This will set the post to expire on default date by setting the post status to “Draft”.
when should be some date and time in the future. If not supplied it will used the configured default.
how should be any of the options that PublishPress Future provides except for the category choices. If not provided the post will be changed to “draft” status.
1.0.5 – 2021-12-08
- Add support for default expiration
1.0.4 – 2021-06-22
- Compatibility with Post Expirator 2.4.2
1.0.3 – 2020-04-11
- Remove Shortcode AddOn dependance
- Add postie_addon_post_expirator_setexpire action
1.0.2 – 2019-11-30
- Call Post Expirator method rather than setting post meta directly.
1.0.1 – 2019-08-09
- Initial release