- Compatibility with PHP 5.2-5.4
- Fix: Don’t emit attachment div if there is no content after template generation
- Fix: Recognize paragraph line ending in text mode for both styles
- Fix: new signature removal logic removed line endings in some cases
- Fix: Plain text with < > being processed as html causing loss of content during signature removal
- Fix: don’t linkify URLs in style attributes
- Fix: accommodate extra spaces in content type header when charset is specified
The pcustom shortcode now lets you specify more complex data for the value.
[pcustom name=fieldname] my long value with carriage returns. [/pcustom]
Rather than specifying the value in an attribute you can provide it between the begin and end tags. This allows you to specify values that are not legal in attributes such as carriage returns or html markup.
- Feature: Additional logging of graphics library in use.
- Feature: New filter postie_include_attachment to allow/prevent attachment to be added to post. See http://postieplugin.com/filter-postie_include_attachment/